The scalable design features of post frame construction provide an immense versatility in the building types and implementation, resulting in a stylish and functional storage and workspace. For customizing interior design and layout, please contact one of our sales consultants, who will be glad to advise you.
The variety of purposes for this building is immense, such as, but not limited to:
- 4, 5 or 6 foot on center post spacing, with a minimum of 6' burial. Post spacing and depth requirements are indicative of your area and may be adjusted to comply with local building standards.
- Our wall systems are typically constructed with 2×6 purlins and spaced at 2 foot on center. Providing the structural integrity and longevity
- We provide Pre-Engineered trusses that are manufactured specifically for your building and location. During building construction, the poles are notched to receive the trusses allowing the weight of the roof system to be transferred onto the posts
- We are a proud authorized dealer of Can-American Corrugating CO.LTD cladding and accessories. Can-American Corrugating Co.LTD offers a robust, cost efficient contemporary approach while providing a striking fresh finish to any application
- Our buildings are enveloped with a 28g (heavy) metal cladding touting a 40 year limited paint warranty. This cladding offers Valspar`s WeatherX® coating that is celebrated for its gloss retention, colour robustness and superior chalking resistance. The hardiness of this paint system is backed by full hard, 100,000 + psi high tensile strength galvanized steel
- Furthermore, our extensive colour pallet affords you the opportunity to choose your color design from 21 rich colors, galvanized or galvalume bringing a fresh and stylish finish to your building
- 40 Year Limited Warranty on exterior metal cladding
- 75 year warranty on treated timber in the posts and available for certain species of treated base board timber (ask your Sales Representative for available options)
- 10 year Polycarbonate on our ridge light and corrugating eave lights
- 10 year Polyvinyl Carbonate on our PVC liner panels