Metal Roofing and Siding
Ridge Cap - Metal, PC and Vented
We are a proud authorized dealer of Can-American Corrugating CO.LTD cladding and accessories.
Can-American Corrugating CO.LTD cladding offers a robust, cost efficient, contemporary approach while providing a striking fresh finish to any application.
Pro Fit® roofing and siding is engineered to stay bright, tight and durable for years to come. With crisp chalk-free colors, an appealing profile and rugged no-nonsense construction, Pro Fit® is a cost-efficient contemporary building material perfect for a wide variety of agricultural, light industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
The heart of Pro Fit®'s durability is full hard, 100,000+ psi high tensile strength galvanized steel. Our exclusive computer-aided profile design incorporates a no-leak drain channel and adds rigidity and strength, assuring tight side laps and a dry, snug interior even under the most adverse weather conditions and years of hard use.
WeatherX coatings are renowned for their gloss retention, color robustness, and superior chalking resistence. WeatherX technology merges durable ceramic and other select inorganic pigments with the strength of Valspar's proprietary silicone polyester resin to fight the detrimental effects of the sun's ultraviolet rays, rain, humidity, and weathering. Furthermore, this paint system provides superior abrasion resistence to minimize cracking or marring from fabrication, transit, and construction. SR WeatherX color formula's meet or exceed the minimum requirements for an Energy Star® rating.
We have 3 options for you to choose from:
- Standard metal ridge cap
- Polycarbonate (translucent ridge cap). This option allows an entrance point for natural light to illuminate your building
- Vented Ridge Cap. This option provides ridge line ventilation
- Full-hard 100,000+ psi high tensile galvanized steel.
- Popular 38" width (36" coverage) in lengths from 1 through 45 feet in even one inch increments.
- Available in Galvanized G-90, Galvalume and twenty-one rich baked-on colors.
- 28 gauge (26 gauge on special order).
- 40 Year Limited Warranty
Allowable Distributable Loads
Available in Galvanized G-90, Galvalume and twenty-two rich baked-on colors.